-
November 5th, 2001, 11:18 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Sometimes I wish to wake you
5 am
good morning call
sleep startled
voice coated
with the jagged bits of salt
and sugar sips
of darkened soda on marooned lips
coffee's better
but you like tea
Batman has his underwear
and you?
well you've got me
the best of compliments
in your accessories
you read me poems
from love sickened heart
and wonder at my truest nature
am I kind or am I cruel
does autumn have to come
to each and every tree?
Breakfasted on cold pizza
and chilly gusty breeze
I hear you at my window
rapping as you please
5 am phone call
oh wont you waken me..
------------------
sick of sight without a sense of feeling...
~nickleback
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks